MWSBF has a Full Time opening for Loan Assistant II (in Training) position open in the Orem Office. Successful applicant would start immediately.
Job description and wage information is listed below. Please email a resume and cover letter to Zianibeth Shattuck-Owen at firstname.lastname@example.org by close of business Thursday, March 25, 2021.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Helps package new loan applications
- Coordinates with Bank Officer to obtain check list items needed for the application file
- Runs reports on borrowers and entities making application; credit reports, risk scores, UCC filings, data share name checks, flood certifications and bankruptcy records
- Verifies receipt of deposit when necessary, environmental information, appraisals and required signatures on all exhibits
- Prepares SBA required application forms; Part A, Part C, Assistance Agreement and 912 forms
- Prepares required forms and cover sheets for the Sacramento Processing Center
- Process 327 SBA approval amendments, bank document and construction document verification as well as down payment verification,
- Obtains CDC copy and prepares the file for electronic submission to Sacramento
- Prepares and audits file for completeness and adds to document storage database before releasing it to the Closing Department
- Ensure tax transcripts from IRS are included in file
- Other duties as assigned by Loan Officer.
- Accurate & detail oriented with ability to prioritize in order to meet deadlines
- Possess exceptional customer service skills
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and ability to quickly learn industry related software
- Works well as part of a fast-moving team
Full time hourly position; forty (40) hours per week.
Starting at $16.22 to $21.00 per hour, commensurate with experience.