MWSBF is looking for a full-time Credit Analyst/Loan Workout Specialist. Check out the job description below and if you are interested in applying, please send your resume to Zianibeth Shattuck-Owen at firstname.lastname@example.org by close of business on Friday, September 11th.
CREDIT ANALYST/LOAN WORKOUT SPECIALIST
This posting is for a new position, which includes two elements: Credit Analyst and Loan
Workout Specialist for SBA 504 Loans.
The successful candidate will be responsible for credit analysis on new loan applications,
preparing the financial analysis portion of Credit Memos for loan officers, assessing borrower
Loan Workout Specialist:
The successful candidate will be responsible for problem loan workouts and liquidations, which
includes developing, recommending, and implementing strategies to resolve past due,
deferred/catch up, and liquidation loans, with the intent to maximize loan recoveries. This may
include working with troubled borrowers, attorneys, appraisers, and other professionals.
Incumbents will also need to inspect collateral to assess general condition, marketability,
maintenance needs, etc. Additional requirements are to prepare management and board reports
as needed and to monitor bankruptcy cases.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in one of the following areas: Accounting, Finance, Business, or Economics.
- Will be expected to gain a working knowledge of SBA regulations and SOP including program specifics, eligibility, and processes.
- Have good analytical skills and the ability to document, in writing, credit and loan workout recommendations. Training will be provided for job-specific duties.
- Must have strong written and oral communication capabilities, and the ability to manage multiple competing priorities within deadlines.
- Strong abilities in Excel, and Word are necessary, additionally individual will be expected to quickly learn industry software.
- Candidate is expected to provide strong customer service to internal and external clients.
Full time salaried position starting at $55,000 annually or commensurate with experience.
Full benefits package