Business Management writer Patrick Lencioni said, “Engaged, enthusiastic, and loyal employees are pivotal drivers of growth and health in any organization.”
At Mountain West Small Business Finance, we’re grateful to have had so many incredible employees throughout our 38 year history. This month, we are not only celebrating the 38th anniversary of our company – but the anniversaries of nine employees (our CEO Scott Davis and our President John D. Evans are both included amongst those nine as well.)
Join us on social media –Facebook and Instagram—throughout the month as we highlight our January employee anniversaries, their longevity and contributions to Mountain West.
January Employee Anniversary Service Awards are included below:
- Scott Davis, CEO (38 years)
- Robert Edminster, Senior Underwriter & Vice President (32 years)
- Jeff Vanchiere , Vice President & Loan Officer (6 years)
- John D. Evans, President (23 years)
- Blake Beck, Loan Officer (7 years)
- Lori Chavez, Loan Assistant (6 years)
- Bushra Ilyas, Administrative Assistant (3 years)
- Lexi Wheeler, Administrative Assistant (3 years)
- Lisa Snyder, Servicing Administrator (9 years)
Here’s to many more years of success!